Client Retention Specialist
Client Retention Specialist
|Company Name||Blue Raven Solar|
|Salary Range||$12 - $17/hr|
|Job Type||Full-time M-F|
|Education Level||Some College|
|Years of Experience||1 year +|
About Blue Raven Solar
Blue Raven Solar, a Peterson Partner backed venture, is a retailer of residential home solar systems. In less than 2 years Blue Raven Solar has gone from 3 to over 400 team members nationwide and became a top 10 solar company in the U.S.
Come join one of the fastest growing solar companies in the country that’s ranked #1 nationwide in customer satisfaction by SolarReviews.com and Utah’s 2018 Best of State for Solar Technology! Blue Raven Solar is currently looking for a motivated, passionate and proactive sales and customer service representative to join our Client Retention team.
As a Client Retention Specialist, you will be responsible for contacting prospective solar clients who wish to cancel their account. You will review the client’s account, reach out to understand and resolve concerns, partner with the Field Closers and Operations teams, and help the client overcome obstacles and objections in order to move forward with going solar.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Client Retention Specialist:
Candidates must have a high attention to detail and be resilient when faced with challenges and setbacks in order to:
– Contact prospective customers who no longer wish to go solar with Blue Raven, always remaining professional, friendly, and detail-oriented
– Identify cancellation reasons, working with customers to understand and resolve concerns
– Reassure the customer that we will work diligently to resolve outstanding issues
– Coordinate sales and operational efforts to resolve problems, while updating the customer on progress towards a resolution
– Work closely with the Sales, Support and Installation Team Managers to develop a resolution plan
– Document and track progression and results of saving or reinstating customer accounts in our CRM system
Qualifications for theClient Retention Specialist:
A strong candidate will have a track record of:
– Passion for solar and renewable energy!
– Strong work ethic, aptitude, and willingness to go the extra mile
– Previous call center/inside sales/tele-sales experience highly desired
– Proven track record of success (i.e. consistently meeting quota)
– Excellent customer service and communications skills
– Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Base CRM, etc.)
– Willingness to work a flexible schedule
– Pass a pre-employment criminal background check
– $12 – $17/hr + commission
– 10 days PTO
– Medical, dental and vision coverage available for employees
– Discounts for going solar
Blue Raven Solar – Residential Solar Company
Blue Raven Solar is a national leader in residential solar, and we are ranked #1 nationwide in customer satisfaction by SolarReviews.com. When Blue Raven Solar first started in 2014, there were 3 of us working out of a basement. Today, just 3 short years later, there are more than 400 members of the Blue Raven family nationwide.
Our mission is to make homeowners’ lives better by saving them money, while increasing their reliance on clean and abundant renewable energy. We accomplish this by providing a world class customer experience through an innovative, reliable process and a speedy, high-quality installation.
Blue Raven Solar is also proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to you and all other persons without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Blue Raven participates in E-Verify.
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.