Idaho Regional Installation Manager
Idaho Regional Installation Manager
|Company Name||Blue Raven Solar|
|Education Level||High School|
|Years of Experience||1 year +|
|Industry||Renewable energy; Utilities; Solar|
About Blue Raven Solar
Blue Raven Solar, a Peterson Partner backed venture, is a retailer of residential home solar systems. In less than 2 years Blue Raven Solar has gone from 3 to over 400 team members nationwide and became a top 10 solar company in the U.S.
The Regional Installation Manager will oversee the Solar Installation Operation to ensure cohesiveness of the entire operation. The Regional Manager must be able to effectively work and motivate the team towards achieving centrally set objectives and measured metrics. To be successful in this position outstanding communication, problem solving, leadership, and mentoring are required. Only seeking applicants with previous experience and track record of success in a construction supervisory role. Solar experience is preferred.
• Provide encouragement and structure to your team in order to receive high quality work
• Own the interview, selection and training process of new employees
• Monitor work for process adherence and compliance
• Evaluate employee work and productivity
• Problem solve unique situations as they come up
• Run/review reports to insure achievement of team goals
• Handle employee grievances/complaints as well as make termination decisions
• Creation or revision of processes
• Develop and maintain working relationship with Operations Team
• Balance company goals with customer satisfaction
• Self-directed and an independent thinker
• Previous experience in a construction supervisory role
• Strong communicator who combines tact with clarity and leads by example
• Flexibility with schedule, willing to work the hours to get the job done right
• Acute awareness & ability to manage to deadlines and people
• Highly organized and process oriented
• Ability to aggressively multitask
• Professional, customer focused approach
• Ability to identify, review and correct errors
• Excellent customer service skills required
• Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check
• Extremely competitive rate
• Training provided
• High growth potential in an emerging market
Blue Raven Solar – Residential Solar Company:
Blue Raven Solar is a national leader in residential solar, and we are ranked #1 nationwide in customer satisfaction by SolarReviews.com. When Blue Raven Solar first started in 2014, there were 3 of us working out of a basement. Today, just 3.5 short years later, there are more than 400 members of the Blue Raven family nationwide.
Our mission is to make homeowners’ lives better by saving them money, while increasing their reliance on clean and abundant renewable energy. We accomplish this by providing a world class customer experience through an innovative, reliable process and a speedy, high-quality installation.
Blue Raven Solar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to you and all other persons without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Blue Raven participates in E-Verify.
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.