Inside Sales Setter
Inside Sales Setter
|Company Name||Blue Raven Solar|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Education Level||Some College Experience Desired|
|Years of Experience||0-5 years; customer service or call center experience preferred|
About Blue Raven Solar
Blue Raven Solar, a Peterson Partner backed venture, is a retailer of residential home solar systems. In less than 2 years Blue Raven Solar has gone from 3 to over 400 team members nationwide and became a top 10 solar company in the U.S.
Blue Raven Solar is currently looking for motivated, passionate and proactive individuals to join our sales operations team. With a large investment in digital marketing and online/phone/email lead generation activities, we are looking for talented individuals who can help convert our leads to in-home appointments. As you join our rapidly expanding team, you will be responsible for educating prospects and answering questions, calling qualifying customers interested in going solar, and setting up appointments for our Field Sales Closers.
Please note: this is not a typical “sales” job where you are expected to “close” customers. While “sales skills” are a plus, you can be extremely successful at Blue Raven Solar if you are motivated, diligent, and proactive. Our commission compensation is very competitive and the professional development and training you will receive is second to none.
Top performers will also have the opportunity for career advancement, management responsibilities, and a wide range of experience managing various aspects of our pipeline. Opportunities to become Senior Sales Development Reps, Team Leads, and Sales Closers are plentiful and available to the all who put in the effort. Being part of a fast-growing company means you’ll always be learning something new and will continuously develop new professional skills. Join us at Blue Raven Solar and take your career to the next level.
- Answer questions educate potential customers on the benefits of going solar and the steps required
- Manage a pipeline of leads to successfully grow sales
- Communicate with other members of the Blue Raven Solar team including Proposals, Project Operations, Design, and others.
- Call and qualify potential Blue Raven Solar customers interested in going solar
- Schedule appointments over the phone for Field Sales Closers
- Keep detailed records and log all interactions and communications with prospects and other stakeholders in Blue Raven Solar’s CRM system
- Support the Sales Development and Blue Raven Solar Management Team in other duties as needed
- Strong work ethic, aptitude, and willingness to go the extra mile
- Previous call center/inside sales/tele-sales experience highly desired
- Proven track record of success (i.e. consistently meeting quota)
- Excellent customer service and communications skills
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Base CRM, etc.)
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Pass a pre-employment criminal background check
- Passion for solar and renewable energy!