Installation Operations Team Lead
Installation Operations Team Lead
|Company Name||Blue Raven Solar|
|Job Type||Full-time M-F|
|Education Level||Some College|
|Years of Experience||1 year +|
About Blue Raven Solar
Blue Raven Solar, a Peterson Partner backed venture, is a retailer of residential home solar systems. In less than 2 years Blue Raven Solar has gone from 3 to over 400 team members nationwide and became a top 10 solar company in the U.S.
Come join one of the fastest growing solar companies in the country that’s ranked #1 nationwide in customer satisfaction by SolarReviews.com and Utah’s 2018 Best of State winner for Solar Technology! The Blue Raven Team Lead for Installation Operations is will be the backbone of the installation team. We need an energetic, go-getter who will work to ensure everyone on the team receives the necessary support and training. The Team Lead will need to exhibit effective communication skills and ability to multi-task and drive projects to completion.
Candidates must have a high attention to detail and be resilient when faced with challenges in order to:
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the team (ensuring emails and calls are answered and everyone is able to do their work)
• Evaluate employee work and providing regular coaching to employees
• Identify problems and creating new processes or adjusting current processes as needed
• Being the first point of escalation for customers and installers
• Analyze data to ensure we are staffed appropriately and completing work efficiently
• Train and orient new employees
• Work with the department manager on creating and maintaining training and reference materials
A strong candidate will have a track record of:
• 1 year+ of leadership experience preferred
• Prior solar experience preferred
• Taking initiative to help team meet goals and performance metrics
• Effective communication skills with people of varied backgrounds
• Ability to train and upskill a team
• Taking responsibility for individual and shared tasks
• Thinking critically to discover and solve complex problems
• Competitive pay
• 10 days PTO
• Medical, dental and vision coverage available for employee
• Discounts for going solar
Blue Raven Solar – Residential Solar Company:
Blue Raven Solar is a national leader in residential solar, and we are ranked #1 nationwide in customer satisfaction by SolarReviews.com. When Blue Raven Solar first started in 2014, there were 3 of us working out of a basement. Today, just 3 short years later, there are more than 400 members of the Blue Raven family nationwide.
Our mission is to make homeowners’ lives better by saving them money, while increasing their reliance on clean and abundant renewable energy. We accomplish this by providing a world class customer experience through an innovative, reliable process and a speedy, high-quality installation.
Blue Raven Solar is also proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to you and all other persons without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Blue Raven participates in E-Verify.
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.