|Company Name||Blue Raven Solar|
|Salary Range||Competitive based on experience|
|Job Type||M-F; F/T|
|Education Level||College student or recent graduate|
|Years of Experience||0|
|Industry||renewable energy; utilities; solar|
About Blue Raven Solar
Blue Raven Solar, a Peterson Partner backed venture, is a retailer of residential home solar systems. In less than 2 years Blue Raven Solar has gone from 3 to over 400 team members nationwide and became a top 10 solar company in the U.S.
Blue Raven Solar is looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our team for the summer as a Marketing Intern. As the Marketing Intern, you will assist the Sales and Marketing teams in hitting our sales goals and other key performance indicators with specific emphasis on leveraging our social media and reputation management strategies. You will play a pivotal role in creating greater awareness of the Blue Raven Solar brand by creating relevant and useful social media content, increasing customer engagement, monitoring and improving our online presence on key social media and customer reviews platforms, and assisting with any other projects or initiatives as needed.
- Develop creative ideas and concepts for blog content and social media captions, in partnership with the digital marketing manager or creative agency
- Work with internal and external creative resources to develop content, including copy writing, media review and editing
- Assist in development of content calendars on a weekly basis for each platform
- Engage with our customers on social platforms, respond to questions, reply to @ mentions, and like comments
- Provide logistics, creative/content, and promotional support for all marketing events
- Assist in creation and distribution of internal communication (newsletter, emails, presentations, infographics, brochures, forms, fliers, etc.)
- Oversee online reputation management, monitoring/response to online reviews, as well as any other PR/media-related work
- Support Sales and Marketing leadership with a variety of general marketing duties and responsibilities as needed
- Current college student pursuing a bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related discipline
- Experience with marketing via social media sites preferred (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make decisions, problem solve, and prioritize assignments in a dynamic, ever-changing, marketing environment.
- Excellent project management, organizational and critical thinking skills
- Great attitude and a willingness to assist with a variety of tasks as they come