Marketing and Media Specialist
Marketing and Media Specialist
|Company Name||Blue Raven Solar|
|Salary Range||Competitive based on experience|
|Job Type||M-F; F/T|
|Education Level||Some College|
|Years of Experience||1 year +|
|Industry||Renewable energy; Utilities; Solar|
About Blue Raven Solar
Blue Raven Solar, a Peterson Partner backed venture, is a retailer of residential home solar systems. In less than 2 years Blue Raven Solar has gone from 3 to over 400 team members nationwide and became a top 10 solar company in the U.S.
Come join one of the fastest growing solar companies in the country that’s ranked #1 nationwide in customer satisfaction by SolarReviews.com and Utah’s 2018 Best of State for Solar Technology! Blue Raven Solar is looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our team as a Marketing and Media Specialist. In this role, you will assist the Sales and Marketing teams in hitting our sales goals and other key performance indicators with specific emphasis on leveraging our social media and reputation management strategies.
As a Marketing and Media Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in creating greater awareness of the Blue Raven Solar brand by creating relevant and useful social media content, increasing customer engagement, monitoring and improving our online presence on key social media and customer reviews platforms, and assisting with any other projects or initiatives as needed.
Candidates must have a high attention to detail, strong communication skills, and be resilient when faced with challenges in order to:
• Develop creative ideas and concepts for blog content and social media captions, in partnership with the digital marketing manager and our creative agency
• Work with internal and external creative resources to develop content, including copywriting, graphic design, photography, videography, media review and editing
• Assist in development of content calendars on a weekly basis for each social media platform as well as the Blue Raven Solar blog
• Engage with our customers on social platforms, respond to questions, reply to @ mentions, and like comments
• Assist in creation, design, and distribution of internal communications materials (newsletter, emails, presentations, infographics, brochures, forms, fliers, etc.)
• Support Sales and Marketing leadership with a variety of general marketing duties and responsibilities as needed
A strong candidate will be able to show a track record of:
• BA or BS with focus on communications, advertising, and/or marketing highly desired
• Demonstrable experience with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc.
• Demonstrable experience with writing, editing, and crafting content using photography and graphic design software (i.e. Adobe Creative Cloud, Illustrator, Photoshop, Canva, etc.)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an eye for design
• Ability to make decisions, problem solve, and prioritize assignments in a dynamic, ever-changing, marketing environment.
• Excellent project management, organizational and critical thinking skills
• Great attitude and a willingness to assist with a variety of tasks as they come
• $30K – $40K
• 10 days PTO
• Medical, dental and vision coverage available for employee
• Discounts for going solar
Blue Raven Solar – Residential Solar Company
Blue Raven Solar is a national leader in residential solar, and we are ranked #1 nationwide in customer satisfaction by SolarReviews.com. When Blue Raven Solar first started in 2014, there were 3 of us working out of a basement. Today, just 3 short years later, there are more than 400 members of the Blue Raven family nationwide.
Our mission is to make homeowners’ lives better by saving them money, while increasing their reliance on clean and abundant renewable energy. We accomplish this by providing a world class customer experience through an innovative, reliable process and a speedy, high-quality installation.
Blue Raven Solar is also proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to you and all other persons without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Blue Raven participates in E-Verify.
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.