|Company Name||Blue Raven Solar|
|Job Type||Full-time M-F|
|Education Level||High School|
|Years of Experience||1 year +|
|Industry||Renewable energy; Utilities; Solar|
About Blue Raven Solar
Blue Raven Solar, a Peterson Partner backed venture, is a retailer of residential home solar systems. In less than 2 years Blue Raven Solar has gone from 3 to over 400 team members nationwide and became a top 10 solar company in the U.S.
Come join one of the fastest growing companies in the country that’s ranked #1 nationwide in customer satisfaction by SolarReviews.com and was named Utah’s 2018 Best of State for Solar Technology! Blue Raven Solar is currently looking for a motivated, detail-oriented Onboarding Coordinator to join our HR team.
The Onboarding Coordinator is responsible for assisting newly-hired contractors with the initial onboarding process, ensuring that every new employee has minimal time-to-productivity so they can recognize their contribution to the growth of the company as quickly as possible.
Responsibilities for the Onboarding Coordinator:
Candidates must have a high attention to detail, strong communication skills, and be resilient when faced with challenges in order to:
– Coordinate, track, and collect all new hire paperwork including, but not limited to employment paperwork and tax forms
– Monitor and review all documents for accuracy, following up with appropriate parties as necessary
– Process and review background checks
– Data entry and maintenance of personnel data in software systems
– Weekly auditing and reporting (Excel)
– Answer any questions or concerns a rep may have during/after the onboarding process
– Answer phone calls and emails from customers and sales representatives in a timely manner
Qualifications for the Onboarding Coordinator:
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Excellent customer service outlook, professionalism, and advanced verbal and written communication skills
– Highly proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
– Extremely high attention to detail
– Ability to multi-task while maintaining data accuracy
– Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive data
– Manage time well, be organized, and stay busy with work-related tasks
– 1+ year(s) of onboarding experience preferred
– PTO and Holidays
– Medical, dental and vision coverage
– Discounts for going solar
Blue Raven Solar – Residential Solar Company
Blue Raven Solar is a national leader in residential solar, and we are ranked #1 nationwide in customer satisfaction by SolarReviews.com. When Blue Raven Solar first started in 2014, there were 3 of us working out of a basement. Today, just 3 short years later, there are more than 400 members of the Blue Raven family nationwide.
Our mission is to make homeowners’ lives better by saving them money, while increasing their reliance on clean and abundant renewable energy. We accomplish this by providing a world class customer experience through an innovative, reliable process and a speedy, high-quality installation.
Blue Raven Solar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to you and all other persons without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Blue Raven participates in E-Verify.
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.