Part-Time Events and Marketing Coordinator
Part-Time Events and Marketing Coordinator
|Company Name||Blue Raven Solar|
|Education Level||Some College|
|Years of Experience||1 year +|
|Industry||Renewable energy; Utilities; Solar|
About Blue Raven Solar
Blue Raven Solar, a Peterson Partner backed venture, is a retailer of residential home solar systems. In less than 2 years Blue Raven Solar has gone from 3 to over 400 team members nationwide and became a top 10 solar company in the U.S.
Come join one of the fastest growing companies in the country that’s ranked #1 nationwide in customer satisfaction by SolarReviews.com and was named Utah’s 2018 Best of State for Solar Technology! Blue Raven Solar is currently looking for motivated, passionate and proactive Events and Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
As a Marketing and Events Coordinator, you will help research, plan, and execute the Blue Raven Solar Events strategy focused on generating sales opportunities for our local sales team through on-the-ground presence at home and trade shows, local street fairs, sporting venues, and other relevant customer-facing events in the Denver market area. You will collaborate with the Event and Marketing Manager for selecting which events we attend, the staffing, and logistics. This is a highly collaborative position on the Blue Raven Solar Marketing team that will require working across many departments including Sales Development, Digital Marketing, Field Sales, and office support teams. You will play a pivotal role in creating greater awareness of the Blue Rave Solar brand as well as help drive growth in 2018 and beyond.
Responsibilities for the Events and Marketing Coordinator:
Candidates must have a high attention to detail, strong communication skills, and be resilient when faced with challenges in order to:
– Research and identify events and partnerships where Blue Raven Solar can interact with prospective customers in our key markets.
– Oversee and keep inventory all trade show assets and collateral to ensure they align with the company’s corporate messaging strategy.
– Coordinate all venue logistics before, during and after the events, including setup, teardown and staffing.
– Coordinate with Blue Raven Field Sales Management to provide on-the-ground support and staffing of all events.
– Coordinate 3rd party vendors, including but not limited to booth and assets purchase/rental, design, graphics, giveaways, in-booth entertainment, reservations, event planning, etc.
– Work with Events Manager to provide post-event reporting and analysis to evaluate event success metrics and profitability
– With the Events Manager, execute the communications plan (emails, conference calls, calendars, etc.) to keep internal stakeholders informed about all information related to the event.
Qualifications for the Events and Marketing Coordinator:
A strong candidate will be able to show a track record of:
– 1-2 years in event marketing, field marketing, and/or channel marketing.
– Very strong organizational and project management skills.
– Experience working across departments, with leadership, and with external agencies.
– Excellent customer service and communications skills; ability to work well with others.
– Motivated, entrepreneurial self-starter, able to operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
– Experience with CRM systems (Base, Salesforce, etc.).
– Ability to lift 40lbs.
– Reliable transportation.
– 2-4 years of event marketing, field marketing, and/or channel marketing
– Bachelor’s degree
– Dental and vision coverage (depending on hours worked)
Blue Raven Solar – Residential Solar Company:
Blue Raven Solar is a national leader in residential solar, and we are ranked #1 nationwide in customer satisfaction by SolarReviews.com. When Blue Raven Solar first started in 2014, there were 3 of us working out of a basement. Today, just 3 short years later, there are more than 400 members of the Blue Raven family nationwide.
Our mission is to make homeowners’ lives better by saving them money, while increasing their reliance on clean and abundant renewable energy. We accomplish this by providing a world class customer experience through an innovative, reliable process and a speedy, high-quality installation.
Blue Raven Solar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to you and all other persons without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Blue Raven participates in E-Verify.
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.