Logistics Coordinator (Winter 2018)
Logistics Coordinator (Winter 2018)
|Company Name||Blue Raven Solar|
|Salary Range||$12 - $16/hr|
|Job Type||Full-time M-F|
|Education Level||High School|
|Years of Experience||1 year +|
|Industry||Renewable energy; Utilities; Solar|
About Blue Raven Solar
Blue Raven Solar, a Peterson Partner backed venture, is a retailer of residential home solar systems. In less than 2 years Blue Raven Solar has gone from 3 to over 400 team members nationwide and became a top 10 solar company in the U.S.
Throw some sun on your career and join one of the fastest growing companies in the country that’s ranked #1 nationwide in customer satisfaction by SolarReviews.com and named Utah’s 2018 Best of State for Solar Technology! The Blue Raven Sales Logistics Coordinator should be able to communicate effectively with sales representatives, co-workers, and executives. They should balance their time between all of their listed responsibilities. They must create solutions with minimal direction and see them through to completion. This is a varied role with strong potential for growth.
Responsibilities for the Sales Logistics Coordinator:
Candidates must have a high attention to detail, strong communication skills, and be resilient when faced with challenges in order to:
– Track & Input all Inventory sales orders, purchase orders, item adjustments, etc.
– Fulfill sales representative’s needs and requests
– Coordinate with Field Ops and fulfill their needs and requests
– Fulfill corporate needs and requests
– Inventory Reporting
– Print uniform lists for Sales & Field
– Pull the requested uniforms for Sales & Field
– Package, weigh, create labels for, and keep a tracking record for all company mail
– Track, sort, and distribute incoming mail
– Track, and know when to reorder office supplies
– Online Ordering (Amazon, Walmart, etc.)
– Check the list of requested materials and distribute supplies
– Refill paper boxes and printers
– Run errands (Executive requests (Personal and professional), Walmart, post office, FedEx, Prodigy, etc.)
– Fulfill executive requests with the help of management
– Order and pick up Executive and corporate lunches
– Fulfill Executive requests with the help of management
– Assist the executive assistant in executing tasks
– Fill out credit card statements each month
– Work on projects dedicated to office upkeep
– General office tasks and clerical work
– Maintain janitorial communications for our corporate office
– Sales retreat support
– Corporate event support
– Backup front desk support
A strong candidate will be able to show a track record of:
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Proficient in Microsoft programs – Excel, Outlook, Word
– Extremely detail oriented
– Ability to adapt, prioritize and multi-task
– Strong follow-up skills
– Reliability and punctuality
– Strong sense of urgency in the workplace
– Organization, dependability, and critical thinking skills
– Manage time well and stay busy with work-related tasks
– Work as a team, encourage others, and expect hard work
– Communicate effectively, professionally, and kindly
– Great attitude and a willingness to assist all departments at Blue Raven Solar
– 1+ year(s) of sales experience
– 2+ years of administrative/logistical experience
– Intermediate skills in Outlook, Excel, Word,
– Intermediate skills in Google Doc
– Intermediate skills in Company based software
– PTO and Holidays
– Medical, dental and vision coverage
– Discounts for going solar
Blue Raven Solar – Residential Solar Company:
Blue Raven Solar is a national leader in residential solar, and we are ranked #1 nationwide in customer satisfaction by SolarReviews.com. When Blue Raven Solar first started in 2014, there were 3 of us working out of a basement. Today, just 3 short years later, there are more than 400 members of the Blue Raven family nationwide.
Our mission is to make homeowners’ lives better by saving them money, while increasing their reliance on clean and abundant renewable energy. We accomplish this by providing a world class customer experience through an innovative, reliable process and a speedy, high-quality installation.
Blue Raven Solar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to you and all other persons without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Blue Raven participates in E-Verify.
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.