Sales Development Business Analyst
Sales Development Business Analyst
|Company Name||Blue Raven Solar|
|Salary Range||$40K - $45K|
|Job Type||Full-time M-F|
|Education Level||Some College|
|Years of Experience||1 year +|
|Industry||Renewable energy; Utilities; Solar|
About Blue Raven Solar
Blue Raven Solar, a Peterson Partner backed venture, is a retailer of residential home solar systems. In less than 2 years Blue Raven Solar has gone from 3 to over 400 team members nationwide and became a top 10 solar company in the U.S.
Come join one of the fastest growing companies in the country that’s ranked #1 nationwide in customer satisfaction by SolarReviews.com and Utah’s 2018 Best of State for Solar Technology! Blue Raven Solar is currently looking for a motivated, passionate, and proactive individual to join our Sales Development team as a Business Analyst.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for helping the Sales Development department run smoothly and efficiently. Under the direction of the sales leadership team, you will oversee select day-to-day activities and work on long-term projects to improve processes and increase the value of the department within the company. This is a perfect role for someone who wishes to be part of a fast-paced sales organization and who wants to contribute to the management and bottom line of a growing company.
Responsibilities for the Sales Development Business Analyst:
Candidates must have a high attention to detail and be resilient when faced with challenges in order to:
– Evaluate business processes, identifying areas of improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
– Analyze and report on team’s productivity and financial performance
– Work with department manager to create and maintain training and reference materials
– Field and distribute new leads to Sales Development Reps for follow up
– Identify and resolve issues in reports and CRM
– Contact prospective customers and reschedule appointments as needed
– Support the Sales Development and BRS Management Teams in other duties as needed
Qualifications for the Sales Development Business Analyst:
A strong candidate will have a track record of:
– BA/BS degree in Business, Economics, Accounting, or similar field preferred
– Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
– Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and willingness to go the extra mile
– Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (especially MS Excel)
– Previous experience in a sales-oriented role desired
– Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Base CRM, etc.)
– Passion for solar and renewable energy!
– PTO and Holidays
– Medical, dental and vision coverage available
– Discounts for going solar
Blue Raven Solar – Residential Solar Company:
Blue Raven Solar is a national leader in residential solar, and we are ranked #1 nationwide in customer satisfaction by SolarReviews.com. When Blue Raven Solar first started in 2014, there were 3 of us working out of a basement. Today, just 3.5 short years later, there are more than 400 members of the Blue Raven family nationwide.
Our mission is to make homeowners’ lives better by saving them money, while increasing their reliance on clean and abundant renewable energy. We accomplish this by providing a world class customer experience through an innovative, reliable process and a speedy, high-quality installation.
Blue Raven Solar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to you and all other persons without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Blue Raven participates in E-Verify.
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.