Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager
|Company Name||Blue Raven Solar|
|Salary Range||$70K - $85K|
|Job Type||$70K - $85K|
|Education Level||BA or BS in Marketing, Communications, or Advertising|
|Years of Experience||5-7 years|
|Industry||Renewable energy; Utilities; Solar|
About Blue Raven Solar
Blue Raven Solar, a Peterson Partner backed venture, is a retailer of residential home solar systems. In less than 2 years Blue Raven Solar has gone from 3 to over 400 team members nationwide and became a top 10 solar company in the U.S.
Senior Marketing Manager Job Description:
Throw some sun on your career and come join one of the fastest growing companies in the country that’s ranked #1 nationwide in customer satisfaction by SolarReviews.com and was named Utah’s 2018 Best of State for Solar Technology! Blue Raven Solar is looking for an experienced, talented and motivated individual to join our team as a Senior Marketing Manager. In this role, you will report to the Sales and Marketing Director and will be responsible for leading Blue Raven Solar’s digital marketing strategy, brand voice and overall brand identity.
In addition, you will partner with our Sales organization to meet our revenue targets by generating leads and opportunities through email marketing campaigns, events, social media, paid search/paid social, and advertising efforts. You will also oversee all reputation management and public relations efforts, ensuring that the Blue Raven Solar brand is accurately and widely represented across all media outlets and channels, and that customers’ feedback and concerns are heard and resolved.
Responsibilities for the Senior Marketing Manager:
Candidates must have a high attention to detail, strong communication skills, and be resilient when faced with challenges in order to:
– Work collaboratively with BRS leadership to define and execute the strategic plan for Marketing, focusing on acquiring new customers and building brand awareness and engagement
– Oversee all marketing efforts, working with internal and external team members to drive email marketing, social media, and paid search/paid social campaigns
– Regularly review and report on the team’s performance
– Ensure a positive ROI on marketing spend, particularly on paid search and paid social channels
– Actively participate in the annual budgeting and planning processes
– Oversee social media strategy, approving all social media and blog posts and topics generated and posted by the Marketing and Media Specialist
– Develop creative ideas and concepts for blog content and social media captions, in partnership with the Marketing and Media Specialist and our creative agency
– Own the relationship with external creative and data agencies used to support Blue Raven marketing efforts
– Provide guidance to the Events team, working with the Events manager to define and execute general strategy and setting annual cost and revenue targets
– Drive Blue Raven Solar’s overall brand identity and awareness through advertising, partnerships, sponsorships, and other customer-facing activities
– Lead reputation management and public relations efforts, increasing customer engagement (i.e. online reviews), crafting press releases, and resolving customer concerns
Qualifications for the Senior Marketing Manager:
A strong candidate will be able to show a track record of:
– BA or BS with focus on Communications, Advertising, and/or Marketing
– 5-7 years of direct, relevant experience
– Proven track record of implementing marketing strategies and concepts, particularly in partnership with Sales organization
– Capable of measuring performance and associated ROI to marketing programs
– Comprehensive knowledge and competency in all areas of the marketing spectrum including but not limited to lead generation, SEM, SEO, social media, branding, and email marketing
– Experience with related marketing technologies e.g. Marketo and HubSpot
– Demonstrable experience with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc.
– Excellent, clear, and concise professional communication skills
– Ability to multitask, manage time well, be organized, and stay on top of work-related tasks
– Be versatile and adaptable to consistent change
– Display a go-getter attitude who is willing to take on responsibility, solve issues, and create results
Our compensation package includes:
– PTO and Holidays
– Medical, dental and vision coverage
– Discounts for going solar
Blue Raven Solar – Residential Solar Company:
Blue Raven Solar is a retailer of residential home solar systems. We are an integrated solar sales and installation company with a differentiated strategy and platform. Since our founding in 2014, we have grown to over 500+ employees and contractors and were recently honored as UV50’s “10 startups to watch” and Utah Business’s Fast 50 “Emerging Eight.”
We are passionate about our mission and our culture is second to none. If you’re passionate about joining a growing team or about making homeowners’ lives better by reducing their energy bills through clean and abundant renewable energy, apply and join us!
Blue Raven Solar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to you and all other persons without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Blue Raven participates in E-Verify.
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.