|Company Name||Blue Raven Solar|
|Location||Colorado, Idaho, and South Carolina|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Education Level||High school or equivalent|
|Years of Experience||1+|
About Blue Raven Solar
Blue Raven Solar, a Peterson Partner backed venture, is a retailer of residential home solar systems. In less than 2 years Blue Raven Solar has gone from 3 to over 400 team members nationwide and became a top 10 solar company in the U.S.
We are currently hiring installers to join our team. We are looking for problem solvers, self-motivators and action oriented thinkers. Solar, roofing, or general construction experience is required. You will be working in a fast paced, fun, challenging work environment. We offer fantastic pay and are looking for the best and most motivated people who want to make a difference. There is never a shortage of opportunity for career growth.
In this position, you will:
- Layout and perform the structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment
- Support the Crew Lead and Electrician to assure the successful completion of the solar system
- Take safety seriously and perform safe working practices at all times
- Provide a world-class customer experience
- Document completion of the quality installation
- Perform other needed job tasks as requested by leadership
- Full-Time Position
- 5-day work week
- A minimum of 1 year solar installation experience is preferred
- Must be able to consistently carry up to 50 pounds
- Must be willing and able to climb ladders, stairs, work on rooftops and able to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Professional attitude
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Team building events like BBQ’s and fun outings
- Company shirts, hat and jacket
- Opportunity for advancement into leadership roles
- Employee and customer referral programs with cash rewards!
Be part of the revolution and join a winning team! We would love to talk to you about the incredible opportunities available.
Blue Raven Solar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to you and all other persons without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Blue Raven participates in E-Verify.
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.