|Company Name||Blue Raven Solar|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Years of Experience||0-2 years|
About Blue Raven Solar
Blue Raven Solar, a Peterson Partner backed venture, is a retailer of residential home solar systems. In less than 2 years Blue Raven Solar has gone from 3 to over 400 team members nationwide and became a top 10 solar company in the U.S.
About Blue Raven Solar:
Blue Raven Solar is a retailer of residential home solar systems. We have grown quickly and are currently a nationwide top-15 solar installer, expecting to crack the top 10 by the end of this year. We have a national footprint, with current operations in 5 states and expected growth to 5 more by the end of the year.
Our mission is to make homeowners’ lives better by reducing their energy bills, by increasing their reliance on clean and abundant renewable energy, and by providing a world class customer experience through a reliable sales process and a speedy, high-quality installation.
The Blue Raven Proposal Specialist is part of a talented team that creates accurate solar designs and proposals to be sold and installed on customer homes. Proposal Specialists will need to have excellent communication skills with both sales reps and coworkers. Candidates must be self-motivated and have a keen eye for design. Attention to detail is crucial for this position, as is a good mind for numbers. This is a varied role with strong potential for growth now and in the future. Candidates must solve problems with minimal direction and see solutions through to completion.
- Problem solve individual solar projects
- Handle correspondence and phone calls with sales team, providing excellent customer service
- Design installation proposals to be sold to solar customers
A strong candidate will be able to show a track record of:
- communicating well with people of varied backgrounds and ability levels
- tracking and following up on details
- taking responsibility for individual and shared tasks
- Competitive hourly rate
- 10 days PTO
- Medical, dental and vision coverage available for employee